Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
Makes 2 servings
1 cup Strawberries, sliced
1 stalk Rhubarb, sliced
1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup non-hydrogenated margarine
1 pinch salt
- Preheat Convection Oven to 350°F (Standard Oven to 375°F)
- Toss Strawberries, Rhubarb, Sugar, and Arrowroot. Divide between two ramekins.
- In a small bowl, mix Flour, Brown Sugar, and Oats. Cut in Margarine, until mixture is crumbly.
- Place ramekins on pan, and sprinkle on the crumb topping.
- Bake for 30 minutes convection oven (40 minutes standard oven), or until done.